- Ensures risks are handled in a compliant and responsible way so that risk management becomes an integral part of our IKEA management style. Provides support to various levels of management. Ensures a healthy, safe, and secure work environment for co-workers and visitors. Maintains an overall risk awareness and control culture to protect our assets. Maintains compliance with internal IKEA and external legal demands.
- Lead the safety committee, serve as the lead during Safety and Security Check (SecCheck) audits and serve as the point of contact during leadership meetings for issues related to the Safety and Security function.
- Provide eCommerce security and fraud reporting and support to local and national IKEA units.
- Serves as the local subject matter expert and leadership point of contact for the Safety & Security Business Plan. Ensure team and site works in line with Group Risk Manual, Safety and Security Operations Manual, U.S. Safety Manual, Crisis
- Manual and U.S. Risk Management/Safety Requirements and IKEA’s rules and guidelines.
- Support national level operational command center reporting review for instances of fraudulent and incorrect staff purchases, delivery fraud report review and escalated product issues as needed.
- Provide rmote CCTV monitoring for all locations to assist in various issues nationally and locally.
- Drive risk awareness and establish annual Safety Action Plans and ensure risk handling is consistent with IKEA’s defined
- Global Risk Assessment Processes to protect IKEA’s co-workers, visitors and assets from preventable loss, injury, or illness.
Qualification & Experience:
- Knowledge of investigation methodology and disaster response preferred.
- At least 4-years Safety & Security related co-worker experience and experience in a supervisory role.
- Experience monitoring alarm systems, security feeds and utilizing security cameras and security related software preferred.
- 1 year of OSHA incident recording and reporting experience
- 1-year experience in workers compensation reporting
- High School diploma, General Education Degree GED, University Degree (preferred).
- 1 year of experience conducting internal investigations
- Certified in First Aid/CPR/AED.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Customer Service
Job Location: Baltimore, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A