Along with Arizona, 3 other states legalized recreational marijuana use for adults this year.
These are the 10 most popular cannabis stories of 2020:
– U.S. House Committee Just Voted to Advance a Marijuana Legalization Bill
– Marijuana Will Officially Be Legalized in Arizona Today (Nov 30) at 11am
– Arizona Passes Prop 207 to Become the 13th State to Legalize Marijuana
– These 5 States Legalized Marijuana on Election Day
– Arizona Town Sees Purple Sky from Marijuana Farm’s Grow Lights
– New Poll Shows 62% of Arizonans Support Marijuana Legalization
– AZ Marijuana Initiative Hits 300,000 Signatures, Surpassing Amount Required
– Arizona Says Dispensaries, Golf Courses and Others “Essential” Amid Virus
– New Arizona Bill Attempting to Limit Medical Marijuana to 2% THC
– Alaska Becomes 1st State to Allow Marijuana Use at Dispensaries
2021 should be another great year for marijuana. These 5 states are expected to legalize recreational marijuana in 2021.
View Arizona’s new marijuana law here.
James Woodcock The Billings Gazette via AP